last updated 8.25.05
Links to Enzyme Information
Enzyme Technical Association
How Stuff Works
Federation of European Food Additives and Food Enzymes Industries
Introduction to Enzymes
Lactose Intolerance UK site
has several digestive enzyme products including GlutenZyme for gluten
The Human Gastrointestinal Tract
Enzymes for Cats and Dogs
Other Interesting Links
1. RemedyFind - a site that allows individuals to rate many different therapies they have tried for various illnesses:
2. School Food and Lunches (improving nutrition at school)
3. Articles with details on vegetable species, herbs, food varieties, and other items. Includes history, uses, nutrition, etc.
4. Free stuff for kids (including Autism Coloring Book)
5. This site is about herb books, herb photos, how to use herbs, cooking with herbs, how to make teas, tonics, shampoos, herb baths, sauces, lozenges, syrups, cosmetics, skin care, soaps and recipes. You can sign up to receive an article on the Herb of the Week.
6. Stonyfield Dairy - lots of information, a 'moosletter', and coupons on 'all natural' dairy, yogurts (including soy yogurts), and related products.
7. Autism Coach offers products, information, and educational resources to help children within the autistic spectrum meet their maximum potential.
8. An awesome line of body care products that are nearly entirely free of common chemical additives that can aggravate certain conditions. A good resource for those with chemical sensitivities. These products perform well, a good value for the money, and 'average' people recommend them for routine use. The site has informative articles and information as well.
9. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
This site has good easy to follow descriptions and links on an assortment of illnesses, how the immune system works, how illness occur and work, etc. Click on the Publications link or type in the Search box to look up specific illnesses.
10. The Acne Resource Center
An online guide to many types of acne. The Articles sections has interesting discussions on various aspects and health and acne.
11. Kindersite Project
Free Internet resource of games, songs and stories. Being used by schools and parents of Autism spectrum as a 'possible' aid to communication. We would appreciate any feedback from users.
12. OMalley Therapy Solutions
A very affordable source for sensory therapy items. Contact company for items you may want but are not shown, and for suggestions.
Look up various health issues for an overview, symptoms, treatments, etc. Some images too.
14. Link describing types of Corn
information on supplements
Past Link of the Month sites (since 2005)
Biology Tutorials and Resources
Vitamin Shoppe a line of retail stores with online shopping as well
World's Healthiest Food
Eat More Herbs
Digestive Diseases Information
American Dieticians Association